Our company designs software and hardware products for car driving education and entertainment: smart AI systems, virtual models of cities, car simulators, special vehicle simulators, industrial car driving simulators etc. We also design car driving computer games, on the basis of our own technologies and experience.
The car driving game named "City Car Driving" is a new car simulator, designed to help users experience car driving in а big city, the countryside and in different conditions or go just for a joy ride. Special stress in the "City Car Driving" simulator has been laid on a variety of different road situations and realistic car driving.
- You can see a full description of the "City Car Driving" simulator here.
- You can read about the most important advantages and features of car driving simulator "City Car Driving" - here.
- You can read about the origin and history of car driving simulator "City Car Driving" - here.
- City Car Driving is a very popular product! Do you wish to earn with us? Read about our partnership (affiliate) program - here!
- If you wish to use our simulator for commercial purposes, please read about the commercial license - here.
- Multilingual support enhances the usability of the simulator. Currently supported languages are: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Czech, Chinese and Japanese. In future we plan to add more languages.
- Support for both right-handed and left-handed driving modes allows you to drive not only under the usual traffic rules, adopted in most countries of the world - on the right side of the road, but also under the rules used for the driving on the left side of the road, as it is for example, in Australia, Japan, UK and some other countries. This feature makes our car simulator a versatile tool, regardless of the country which the user resides in.
- New right-handed player cars immerse the player in completely different unusual driving conditions.
- Random dangerous situations helps the player to feel realistic driving situations. There will be generation of such events as: traffic cars driving on the opposite lane, etc.
- Random routes in free driving mode make the driving more diverse and interesting. Routes can be defined as without any limitations (set only a destination, and let the navigator pave the best route to it), and be represented as a small mission with a limited penalty scores for traffic rules violations (user can choose what types of violations will be considered - all types of violations or only some types).
- DirectX 11 support is a big step forward in terms of graphics quality and performance! This game mode is faster and consumes less memory.
- 2 different virtual cities provide you with huge driving area. Each virtual city has its own large and indivisible virtual world. It gives you opportunity to drive from one district of the city to other without extra loading screens. City can be selected in the game menu before starting.
- 11 different player cars.
- Interactive detailed city map will help you not to get lost in a big virtual city. There're also navigator tips while drive along the route.
- Different time of day and weather conditions. Time: afternoon, morning, evening, night. Weather: clear and dry, cloudy and wet, rainy, foggy.
- Advanced physics. The newest physical engine in the simulator makes possible to feel realistic driving. Maximal speed corresponds to car prototypes. A mathematical model of a car engine takes into account: friction force, inertia and many other nuances.
- Damage. All cars get visible damage, when collide.
- Smart traffic AI. Traffic cars are physical, they're able to collide with player's car or with each other.
- Driving missions. You can train your driving skills and start your own driver career performing 14 special driving missions with different difficulty level and 9 new additional defensive (extreme) driving exercises. Some of them provide with an opportunity of nonlinear walkthrough.
- Trams. The virtual city has several tramways. Driver should be more careful near them.
- Pedestrians. The virtual city has many unsupervised crosswalks used by pedestrians.
- Accurate rules of road control system. Instructor will give you advices in time of driving.
- Good graphic quality. Cars have shadows, highlights, reflections. Road becomes wet and greasy after rain. Asphalt is very realistic. See screenshots here.
- Easy-to-use program controls. You can use a keyboard, a mouse, a wheel, a gamepad or several control devices simultaneously.
- The most modern racing wheels support. The "City Car Driving" simulator completely supports feedback, 900-degree wheel rotation, clutch pedal and all other functions of the most modern and sophisticated wheels "Logitech G25/G27" and suchlike.
- TrackIR support. The car simulator completely supports the best head tracking game controller ever designed.
- Third-party mods support. Users can mod the game and add almost any new car into the game. There're also different weather mods (for example - winter) available on our forum. But you should be carefull because correct program operation with any third-party mod installed is not guaranteed!